The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: CONTACT CENTER AGENT
REPORT TO: PROJECT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE (ACCRA)
CONTRACT DURATION: NINE (9) MONTHS
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: FIVE (5)
To provide timely response to clients and appropriate referrals and follow-up over phone calls and through various social media platforms.
All Project Officers, All Managers, Departments and Offices
PPAG Partner Organizations, Ministry of Health, GHS, National Media Commission, DOVVSU and other NGOs.
1. Make and receive calls using a telephone headset or smartphone.
2. Rout or refer calls to appropriate services providers based on caller’s needs.
3. Provide private, confidential, non-judgmental and accurate information, guidance and support to callers
4. Monitor and respond to social media related posts and messages.
5. Respond to customer queries with information about services or assistance to locating PPAG clinics or its partner facilities.
6. Collect customer information pertinent to organization’s objectives, such as name, address demographic and reasons for engagement.
7. Process order information; schedule appointments and link to specialists if need be for telemedicine.
8. Enter data into computer systems.
9. Maintain detailed confidential records of contacts.
10. prepare periodic reports on the operations of the center to the supervisor
11. Acquire lead lists with names and telephone numbers of potential clients.
12. Monitor performance in conjunction with personal goals and business objectives.
13. Support in the development of various materials
▪ Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• A First Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences/Population Studies/Communications /Public High school or general equivalency diploma with a minimum of 2 years working experience in related field.
• Experience in Sexual and Reproductive health and customer service roles
• Proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Office.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
▪ Be respectful of people and their rights
▪ Be non-judgmental, confidential and respect privacy of individual
▪ Be open minded and non-discriminatory
▪ Strong computer and social media skills
▪ Very good communication, report writing and presentation skills
▪ Have multiple Ghanaian language (at least three (3) languages) skills. Required languages include Twi, Ewe, Ga-damgbe, Dagbani, Frafra etc.
▪ Must be youth friendly
▪ Must be able to work with little or no supervision
▪ Must have high sense of responsibility and initiative
▪ Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
▪ Must be a team player
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ Ability to work for long hours
▪ Exemplary customer service skills
▪ Ability to handle demanding clients with patience and professionalism
▪ Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Must be able to multi-task and manage time properly and effectively
▪ Must be able to adapt to different situations and individuals
▪ Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks or assignment
▪ Be open to learn new things and be challenged to do more
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) all in a Single FIle, including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Closing Date: 27th October, 2020.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|