The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: FINANCE COORDINATOR
REPORT TO: FINANCE MANAGER
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE (ACCRA)
CONTRACT DURATION: TEN (10) MONTHS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares MA’s and Regional consolidated project’s monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports and any other reports that may be assigned
• Coordinate and ensure that MA’s Regional project returns are received, reviewed, properly coded and entered into the accounting system.
• Prepares project’s consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end- of -year audits
• Provides Technical support to project staff and other implementing Mas staff and advise management on further capacity needs
• Coordinates and ensure that funds are available for project implementation
• Assists in the preparation of PPAG final accounts
• Undertakes monthly supervision of the update of Project’s Fixed Asset Register
• Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
• Assists in preparation of project budget, Annual Programme and Budget (APB) and any other financial information to Management for decision-making.
• Prepares Annual Work plans and completes Performance Appraisal Form
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
• A first degree in Accounting or its equivalent. Partly qualified in any recognized Professional Accountancy Body will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience., Proficiency in computer skills, spreadsheet, accounting packages (such as QuickBooks and Great Plain)
and MS Word, Excel, Power Point is requires.
• Good working knowledge in Accpac Accounting Software is preferable.
The Person Must have:
• good working knowledge in the use of the computer
• Experience in providing technical support to other staff
• Have very good interpersonal, communication, and report writing skills
• Must be honest, transparent and reliable
• High sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental skills
• Must be team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 3rd September, 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|