Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate for the post of Graphic Designer for PPAG.
POSITION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
REPORT TO: PROGRAMMES MANAGER
PROJECT DURATION: 31st DECEMBER, 2022
LOCATION: Accra (Head Office)
To provide technical support in Graphic Design and video editing activities at the Unit
• Lead graphic and visual design (print, web and other aesthetics) for various brands and programs and supervise a team of writers and contributors to PPAGs communications platforms and activities.
• Assembling raw footage, inputting sound and digitally merging video into final product that matches approved scripts (illustration, animation, photography and videography)
• Ensure that content/graphics and other designs meet the organization’s or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
• Organize, verify, modify and update existing graphic and materials for use.
• Collaborate with staff and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping PPAGs primary and secondary audience in mind.
• Analyse and use data to increase readers and content consumer engagement and retention.
• Identify and design marketing/promotional concepts for implementation
• Develop operational plans for the Association
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
A good first degree in Communication Design or Publishing Studies OR HND in Graphic Design or its equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year relevant working experience.
KEY QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
▪ Knowledge of SRHR and youth development communications best practices.
▪ Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
▪ Very good interpersonal, and communication skills
▪ Must be honest, transparent, reliable, self-motivated and confident
▪ High sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental in performing job schedules
▪ Ability to select colors, images, typography and layout for communication materials.
▪ Solid experience with digital technology and edition software packages (Adobe, Premier Pro, Corel Draw etc)
▪ Must be able to work with little or no supervision
▪ Ability to work for long hours and under pressure
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 20th February, 2022.
PPAG believes In Child and Vulnerable Adults’ Protection and Gender Equality.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|