The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) information and services, hereby invites result – oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE, ACCRA
REPORT TO: MONITORING & EVALUATION MANAGER
Statistical Services, National Population Council MOH, Universities Research Institutions, Global Fund SRs, PPAG partners and collaborators
To assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all projects in the Association.
▪ Assist in monitoring and evaluation of all projects in the Association.
▪ Assist in ensuring adherence to and compliance of IPPF standards and project specific standards
▪ Support in research design, data collection, cleaning and analysis
▪ Support the coordination of all research activities in the Association. This will include but not limited to: research study design; designing appropriate instruments for data collection; data analysis plan for all studies undertaken, etc.
▪ Assist to manage and take part in all monitoring activities at the project sites
▪ Assist to manage the Service Statistics of the Association
▪ Support the undertaking of periodic analysis on performance standards and trends for effective decision making
▪ Support the management of the Association’s programmatic database
▪ Assist in conducting capacity building trainings on M&E related concepts for staff
▪ Support in the compilation and submission of Annual and Programme Budget
▪ Assist in proposal writing, fund raising and resource mobilization
▪ Perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must have first degree in Social Sciences or Demography or Statistics or Computer Sciences , Masters in Public Health or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
▪ Have good knowledge in the application of statistical packages eg. SPSS to data processing
▪ Have interest in the field- based research programme
▪ Have a good knowledge in the use of the computer
▪ Have strong analytical and quantitative skills
▪ Have the ability to pay attention to details
▪ Have a very high sense of responsibility, accuracy
▪ Have a dependable character
▪ Very good interpersonal and communication skill (verbal and written)
▪ Must be a team player, be able to take initiatives and have the ability for
long hours with little or no supervision
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), in a single file including two referees and cell phone numbers to:email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|