The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: STORES OFFICER
REPORT TO: FINANCE MANAGER
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE (ACCRA)
|Job Role and Functions:||To ensure that all goods received and issued out of the stores are properly cross-checked|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning commodity requirements
- Assist in monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Assist in store management activities
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports
- Cross checks all good received and issued out of the stores as per way bill
- Keeps copies of Way bill of goods going out
- Ensures that copies of Way bills issued out to the person receiving the goods and the store keeper are well signed with a stamp
- Checks the consignment of all in-coming goods
- Confirm goods coming in by duly signing and stamping Goods Received Note
- Keeps a copy of the Goods Received Note
- Entry of stores transactions and records in SAGE Accpac Accounting software
- Conduct and report on periodic stock counts
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A first degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- A good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Transparent, trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Must be vigilant
- Must be able to work extra hours
- High sense of responsibility and an attention to detail
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Good interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|