PPAG has initiated efforts to establish a multi-channel contact centre (called the yenkasa contact centre) with support from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) through an MSI-IPPF COVID19 Response Partnership Programme. The primary objective of the centre is to serve as a central hub for coordinating the delivery of quality remote SRHR information and services. The contact centre has become an innovative product which is expected to be an impactful response to the global shift from physical interactions (information dissemination and service delivery) to virtual and digital solutions. The operationalization of the centre will align with WHO and IPPF’s global advocacy for digital solutions to address Universal Health Care (UHC).
Besides the setup of the contact centre, it is also essential to establish an extensive national awareness of the centre and its operations. The centre is only as effective and impactful as the number of people who know of it and utilize it. It is therefore important to obtain professional guidance to sustainably position the brand of the contact centre as the foremost avenue for everything associated with SRHR information and services. The professional would provide strategic and evidence-based guidance to elevate the brand of yenkasa to become a nationally recognized brand and as a step in globalizing the brand in future.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant would serve as a key member of the Youth Programmes team, and responsible for supporting the implementation of the contact centre’s marketing, communications, knowledge management, brand development and outreach activities including developing the right kind of human resource base for the centre.
Specifically, the consultant will be expected to:
- Develop and implement a marketing and brand communication strategy that will define, strengthen and promote the yenkasa brand and effectively market it to all appropriate stakeholders
- Implement knowledge management practices to help the Youth Programmes team to drive the documentation, communication and dissemination of the activities of the yenkasa contact centre.
- Develop relationships with journalists, publications, and key players in development circles and the mass media to support the promotion of the contact centre.
- Lead in the development of a social media strategy for the yenkasa brand. The consultant will also lead the day-to-day management of the social media channels.
- Coordinate the steady implementation of all communications, knowledge management, branding and outreach activities, in consultation with the Youth Programmes team.
- Perform any other assignments related to knowledge management, marketing, communications, branding and outreach.
- KEY DELIVERABLES
- Develop and implement a detailed marketing and branding strategy for the yenkasa contact centre.
- Development and implement detailed social media strategy for the yenkasa contact centre.
- Develop and implement detailed strategy for physical awareness creation outreaches for the yenkasa contact centre.
- Develop and implement a detailed work plan for the period of implementation (three months).
- Provide weekly updates on activities implementation statues
- Present a final report. This report will be compiled at the end of the consultancy and should include the following:
- Details of activity implementation with the results, challenges, lesson learnt, and recommendations.
- Opportunities for exploration regarding publicity and marketing for the yenkasa contact centre.
- An established track record in communications, outreach, branding and knowledge management, including web management, video and graphic development and editing, proofreading and copy editing; knowledge and experience in social media management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and demonstrated experience working with a variety of stakeholders, including senior government officials, donors, journalists, editors, policy-makers and regulators, consultants and academics.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience of working in a multicultural team and proven ability to build relationships with project partners.
- Good knowledge in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
- Minimum of five years relevant professional work experience
- DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
The period of engagement for this contract is three (3) months.
- Application submission
Interested applicants should kindly submit their applications with CVs and proposed branding campaign plan to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Yenkasa Contact Centre Branding Campaign Consultancy.
NB: Deadline for Submission of application is 7th May, 2021
|Job Category||Consultancy, Non-Executive Position|