VACANCY: FINANCE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the
International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and
Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and
committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: FINANCE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
DIRECTLY REPORT TO: FACILITY HEAD
INDIRECTLY REPORT TO: SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER and
PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER HEAD OFFICE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual projects and other financial and
any other reports that may be assigned
• Coordinate and ensure that expenses are incurred in accordance with the
• Coordinates and ensures that expenditure returns are received, reviewed, properly
coded and entered into the accounting system.
• Prepares consolidated final accounts and supporting schedules for the end- of -year
• Ensures that consistency is maintained in the internal control system and report any
lapses to the Senior Finance Manager
• Coordinates and ensures that funds are available for activity implementation
• Undertakes monthly update of Fixed Asset Register for the facility and projects
• Ensures that all non-current assets are well coded and recorded in the assets register.
• Facilitate procurement of goods, works and services in accordance with PPAG’s
policies and procedures at the facility.
• Ensure that all assets are properly maintained and insured at all time.
• Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation statements
• Assists in preparation of Annual Business Plan (BP)
• Prepares Annual Workplans and completes Performance Appraisal Form
• Manages the facility’s store in terms of Monthly reporting, receiving, recording, storage,
issuing of goods/drugs/commodities meant for the facility.
• Ensures that stock records/ledgers are regularly updated using the Tally cards, etc.
• Conducts and reports on periodic stock counts
• Manages the vehicles and other moveable properties of the Association at the facility.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
• A first degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience., Proficiency in computer skills,
spreadsheet, accounting packages and MS Word, Excel, Power Point is required.
• Good working knowledge in Accpac Accounting Software is preferable.
The Person Must have:
• good working knowledge in the use of the computer
• Experience in providing technical support to other staff
• Have very good interpersonal, communication, and report writing skills
• Must be honest, transparent and reliable
• High sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental skills
• Must be team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application
etters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), in 1 File including two referees and cell phone
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 30th November, 2022