JOB VACANCY : Programmes Manager
POSITION: Programmes Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Programmes & Service Delivery
LOCATION: Head Office (ACCRA)
Job Role Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Director of
Programmes and Service Delivery
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor, supervise and coordinate the implementation of all other projects apart from the youthfocused
• Plan, coordinate and oversee standardization of all the projects in the Association ensuring that all
agreements and requirements under the various projects are adhered to
• Collaborate with all stakeholders and partners to ensure successful implementation of activities in
projects that PPAG partners with other organizations.
• Provide technical support to the Project Officers in the field
• Ensure that the capacity of Project Officers are built for effective performance.
• Plan, organize and coordinate all project meetings.
• Support the Director of Programmes and Service Delivery (DPSD) to develop proposals for funding
from existing and newly identified donors
• Assist the DPSD in collating and finalizing projects’ reports and documents
• Assist the DPSD to plan and prepare the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
• Coordinates activities related to specific projects and identifies possible areas of collaborations
• Collaborate with the M&E Manager to ensure proper collection and collation of data from all projects as
well as ensuring all projects’ information are properly documented.
• Prepare annual work plans for all the projects
• Carry out performance appraisals for all project staff
• Performs any other duties in line with PPAG mission as may be requested by the DSD&P
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• A Masters’ degree in the Social Sciences/Psychology/Public Health or its equivalent with a minimum of
five (5) years relevant working experience; 3 of which, must be in key project management or managerial
• A certificate in project management will be an added advantage
• Excellent managerial, analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills
• Very good interpersonal skills, good human relations and a team player
• Must have good innovative, proactive and goal oriented skills
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision
• Excellent in the use of the computer
• Must have high sense of responsibility and be able to take initiatives as well as the ability to work for long hours and under pressure
• Must be able to travel at short notice
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers in a Single file to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Closing Date: 24th June, 2022