VACANCY – DRIVER
DIRECTLY REPORT TO: FACILITY HEAD
INDIRECTLY REPORT TO: PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER, HEAD OFFICE
CONTRACT DURATION: TWO YEARS
To support the implementation of the P2C project in the Bono East Region by driving the Association’s assigned vehicle (s).
The person shall carry out the following duties in close cooperation with the Project Coordinator and the Finance and Administration Officer at Techiman
▪ To transport staff, Volunteers and visitors in the Oxfam project implementation in or out of location as may be authorised by the Facility Head.
▪ Drive Association’s vehicles safely
▪ Report problems on vehicles for necessary action
▪ Ensure that the Association’s vehicles are clean and safe for use
▪ Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly and handle minor maintenance on vehicles
▪ Collects posts and deliver mails
▪ Keep daily status records on vehicles and records ALL vehicles movements in log books
▪ Ensure that every aspect of the log book is completed as and when the vehicle is used
▪ Ensure & renew vehicles’ insurance and road worthy certificates
▪ Report vehicle performance monthly
▪ Assisting with other office work
▪ Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
▪ Must possess O’ Level, SSSCE or WASSCE or its equivalent. Possess a Professional Driver’s License Class D or higher with a minimum of five (5) years continuous driving experience in a similar position.
▪ Knowledge of basic administrative duties
▪ language proficiency: fluent in both written and spoken English and any of the local languages in the locality
THE PERSON MUST:
▪ Have good eye sight, physical and mental fitness
▪ Have ability to read, write and speak good English Language and interact in the local languages in the locality.
▪ Be neat, respectful, patient, reliable and dependable
▪ Have the ability to work long hours and be willing to travel at short notice
▪ The person must reside within the Techiman locality or willing to relocate to Techiman at no cost to the Association.
▪ Basic mechanical qualification (Driver Mechanic) from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: 25th August, 2023.
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|