VACANCY – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
DIRECTLY REPORT TO: PROCUREMENT AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
LOCATIONS: HEAD OFFICE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent shall be responsible for the reception and general secretarial duties as detailed below:
▪ Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
▪ Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have
▪ Serve visitors by directing them appropriately
▪ Notify staff of the visitor’s arrival
▪ Coordinate staff travel activities
▪ Type correspondence and reports
▪ Ensure that incoming mails are sorted and duly distributed
▪ Ensure that on-going mails are sent on schedule
▪ Appropriately and properly files all documents and correspondence all the time
▪ Provides secretarial support to the HR unit
▪ Assist in the organization of seminars, meetings conferences etc.
▪ Ensure that the office environment is clean and tidy
▪ Ensure the judicious use of stationery and equipment
▪ Assist in the collation of performance Appraisal forms and properly filed
▪ Receive all medical claim forms and properly documented for further action
▪ Under the directive and guidance of HRM monitor leave of all staff and file leave documents.
▪ Under the directive and guidance of HRM assist in all recruitment activities.
▪ Assist in preparing monthly payment allowance of National Service Personnel.
▪ Ensure the existence of an updated staff records
▪ Assist in orientation programs
▪ Assist in Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual report.
▪ Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
First degree BSc Administration (Human Resource Option), Management Studies or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
OTHER QUALITIES & REQUIREMENTS
The applicant; –
▪ Must have good innovative, proactive and goal-oriented attitude
▪ Good working knowledge in computer skills
▪ Very good interpersonal and human relations
▪ Excellent report writing, communication and customer service skills.
▪ Must be able to work with little or no supervision and under pressure
▪ Must have high sense of responsibility and be able to take initiatives
▪ Must be youth friendly and a team player
▪ Must have well- established understanding of administrative procedures and the ability to multitask
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers in 1 FIle to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
Closing Date: Two weeks from date of first publication
|Job Category||Non-Executive Position|